Information Concerning Camp Lejeune Water Litigation
In reference to the Honoring our PACT Act of 2022 ("Pact Act"):
- The text of the PACT Act may be found here. The Eastern District of North Carolina has been designated as the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for cases filed pursuant to Section 804 of the Act, known as the Camp Lejeune Justice Act of 2022. Cases arising under this section should be filed in the correct division as provided in Local Civil Rule 40.1. If a plaintiff does not reside within the Eastern District of North Carolina, the case should be filed in the Southern Division. The Cause of Action should be 804 (Camp Lejeune Justice Act of 2022) and the Nature of Suit should be 360 (P.I. : Other).
- Attorney filer PACT Act case opening tips may be found here.
- By law, the clerk's office may not provide legal advice or recommend a particular attorney or law firm.
- Standing Order 23-SO-1, concerning electronic service of complaints in cases filed under the Camp Lejeune Justice Act may be found here.
- Order - IN RE: CAMP LEJEUNE WATER LITIGATION may be found here.
- Camp Lejeune Justice Act Motion for Admission Pro Hac Vice and Affidavit here.
- Request to pay Camp Lejeune Justice Act Pro Hac Vice fee here.